Maintenance Technician - Electrical
Tesco Maintenance are seeking to recruit an Electrical technician in Reading to work as part of our Electrical team. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn't function without the support of our Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Electrical Technicians deliver a first class service to ensure stores and utilities needed to serve customers are kept safe. Using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost effective way. Ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day.
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco Maintenance a great place to work. These include the right tools and equipment to help support employees every day. Uniform and personal protection equipment to ensure comfort and safety in the working environment. Support from a large regional team as well as training, qualifications and support to build a successful career. A fantastic package with regular exposure to Tesco deals, discounts and offers. After 6 months you will receive a Colleague Card, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line. When you join us you'll be able to join our Pensions scheme.
- Guaranteeing our premise are safe to work, shop and visit whist also ensuring that all works are carried out following Health and Safety conduct.
- Carrying out day to day maintenance duties to include, Planned, Reactive maintenance, Testing and inspections with respect to the electrical systems, associated services and equipment to BS7671 standard
- Delivering works requests as planned
- Providing accurate and timely updates to maintenance records via our work allocation system
- Assisting other members of Tesco Maintenance to complete tasks
- For proactively identifying and reporting maintenance faults
- Building effective relationships and communicating clearly with my stakeholders, managing expectations where required
- Undertaking additional training, based on the specific needs of the role to maximise their knowledge to ensure that the service level requirements are achieved
- Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
- Carrying out basic checks and maintenance to allocated vehicle
- Putting community, customer and colleague welfare at the heart of every decision I make
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Excellent communicator
- C&G 2360 Part 1&2 or equivalent
- C&G 2382-15 -17th Edition
- UK driving Licence
- C&G 2391 or equivalent
- C&G 2377 - PAT
- IPAF qualification
- SPS accreditation
- Experience working on CCTV