Do you have the drive and ambition to teach in our school?
Do you want to be part of a school which is changing lives?
Carrwood Primary is a school on a mission and we need you to make a difference to our children. We are looking to appoint child-centered, inspirational teachers with a passion for transforming lives.
What do we need? KS2 Teachers.
When do we need you? NOW! or as soon as possible.
KS2 Teachers, Permanent, MPS to UPS - required for Easter 2018 or as soon as possible.
- An innovative and motivated classroom teacher?
- Highly organized with an outstanding work ethic?
- Hardworking and dedicated?
- Inspirational and creative?
If so apply within.
Our school has:-
- Wonderful pupils who are ready for learning and who are waiting for someone to inspire them.
- A committed team of staff who are supportive and dedicated.
- An environment to be proud of with lots of potential to explore.
Prospective applicants are actively encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement please contact the school office on 01274 664864 to arrange a convenient time.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post, to download the job details and apply – please email via the button below.
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 28th February 2018
Interviews: week beginning 5th March 2018
In line with the immigration Act 2016; the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard – for this role the post holder is required to meet the following
Advanced Threshold Level
The post holder should demonstrate they can:
- Express themselves fluently and spontaneously at length effortlessly.
- Explain difficult concepts simply without hindering the natural smooth flow of language.
- Take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English in School.
Carrwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.