Strategy & Transformation Senior Manager - Technology Risk
About the role
You’ll manage the end-to-end delivery of strategy and transformation engagements for a range of FTSE 100 clients. A highly motivated individual who is a programme assurance specialist, you’ll manage teams, build relationships with senior internal stakeholders and manage and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a growing team and for someone who is looking to progress their skills and career, with development opportunities around Business Systems and broader business skills.
About the team
You’ll be part of our industry leading, London Top-Tier (LTT) team. Our LTT team provides services to a wide range of FTSE 100 clients from both the public and private sectors.
You’ll be a key member of our Strategy and Transformation team. The team helps our clients to reduce the risk of project failure and increase the value delivered by projects. With the delivery of business critical transformation and IT programmes becoming more complex and challenging, we’re finding the requirement for good programme assurance is stronger than ever before.
- End to end management of engagements, working to meet client commitments and expectations
- Managing teams, including taking an active role in coaching and developing your team members
- Building long-term relationships with key individuals / clients
- Raising the team’s profile externally by expanding the network, including with external bodies
- Developing existing client relationships and winning new work, including working on proposals and being activity involved in client pitches
- Working to increase awareness of Programme Assurance across the wider PwC business
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- Significant experience of large transformation project/programme management
- Technology experience, e.g. but not limited to SAP, Oracle, Cloud. Mobile App or Artificial Intelligence
- Sector vertical experience ideally in FTSE100 or Government agencies
- Leading management practice experience, e.g. Agile Project Delivery, PMO Development and Operation, or portfolio management
- Well-developed consultant skill set developed in a Big Four firm or boutique project management consultancy or Systems Integrator or industry role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
Desirable skills, qualifications and experience:
- Professional Services organisation experience
- Business development experience
- Project Management qualifications, e.g. MSP, Prince2, MAPM, MoR, Agile, Scrum
- Functional expertise in Enterprise Apps, e.g. CRM, Billing, SCM, or ERP systems
- Project Management qualifications, e.g. MSP, Prince2, MAPM, MoR
- Data & analytics and/or Cyber expertise
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.