Senior Teacher/Leadership - Full-time
Pay: MPS/UPS +TLR
Start Date: Sep 2018
Are you an outstanding classroom practitioner who leads by example, motivates and inspires others and enjoys making a significant individual contribution?
Do you have the enthusiasm, commitment and knowledge to become a Phase Leader in Key Stage 1?
Do you have the desire to make a difference to the children we teach and be part of an exciting journey of development?
Do you want to play in key role in senior leadership and the direction of the school?
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding class teacher with an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and how pupils learn
- A skilful communicator who can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, parents / carers and other schools
- A highly motivated leader who can provide a strong model of teaching for other staff
- An aspiring senior leader who is committed to their own professional development and is keen to progress further in their career
We offer a school that is:
- Welcoming and friendly with pupils who are enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- Committed to ensuring all pupils meet their full potential, develop as well rounded individuals and are well prepared for the next phase of their education
- Committed to providing high quality, continuous professional development to support and develop staff
- Passionate about school improvement and open to new ideas
- Committed to the well-being of its staff
Darenth Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We encourage visits to the school and to talk about the opportunity further. Please call the office on 01474 703178 and speak to Mrs Scott about arranging an appointment to look around and discuss the opportunity further.
Closing Date: 07/03/2018 at 12:00
Information about the school
Darenth C P School is in the rural location of the village of Darenth. The village is within close proximity of the A2/M2 M20 and M25. There is a Children/s Centre on the school site.
We are a fully inclusive school. We believe that nurture and support will allow our fantastic children to achieve their potential in all areas. We have high mobility with a rising roll, which requires flexibility, creativity and patience.
We are always looking for new ways to support all children and provide them with the education that they need and deserve. We want to bring out the best in all the children that we teach.
We are an exciting place to work, with caring staff and enthusiastic children and a clear vision of the learning outcomes that we want for all of the children at Darenth.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.