We are looking to appoint a full time Receptionist working term time only at our large multi-cultural primary school.
An approachable and bubbly manner are ideal qualities for this position as you will essentially be the 'face of the school', the first point of contact upon entering the school. In addition to this a friendly and empathetic personality will be required as you will also be dealing with children ranging from the age of 3 to 11 years.
You will also need to have:-
- a professional manner
- exceptional interpersonal skills,
- good telephone disposition
- ability to stay calm and pleasant in challenging situations
- ability to work on your own initiative
- excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- be familiar with a busy office environment
- Knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to follow the child protection procedures adopted by the LB of Redbridge and the school’s safeguarding policy