Flagship Store Manager - London - Up to £50,000 Plus a generous package.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the whole operation of the first Flagship Store here in London.
- Develop daily basis store operation management process for achieving sales target
- Develop store sales staff with corporate philosophy
- Daily business result update for MTG UK HQ and Supervisor
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years+ Retail Store manager or Assistant manager experience with responsibility for store sales & profit target achievement
- Recruit store staff
- Develop store staff
- Good sales skills
- Strong with numbers and analytical thinking
- Leadership-oriented in the Beauty UK business
- Strong passion for creating new value, branding in health business industry
- Strong passion for beauty products
- Working experience in beauty, wellness related service, business
- Strong customer service experience in beauty/makeup retail shop sales
- Understand, empathise with, and behaving according to the company's philosophy
- Open, honest and positive mindset, with a passion for challenges and a sense of duty to complete tasks
- Have a business and management mindset, business management (P&L) experience is preferable
- Proactive worker, self-motivator, strong executional skills
- Challenges him/herself looking for new ideas
What you'll get in return
A starting salary between £44,000 - £50,000
A generous package which is negotiable
To join a company where you can really implement your own plans
And many more exciting plans and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79984144