Nursery Nurse / Practitioner Level 3
40hours, Mon – Fri shifts between 7am – 7pm
Our client is looking for an experienced level 3 with experience with children aged 1 – 2 years. The role is for 40 hours per week and opened 51 weeks of the year.
The main purpose of the job will be:
- To ensure good practice as set out in the EYFS Practice Guidance and comply with all relevant statutory regulations.
- To have a good understanding in the early year’s framework, and to be able to help staff working alongside them, to give them ideas for planning and assessment.
- The practitioner must have a good relationship with parents by communicating with them.
- The practitioner must have a clear understanding of how to keep children safe, whilst looking out for the child's welfare. Safeguarding is very important to this company and they want staff to have a clear understanding about it.
- The management team will work very closely with the practitioner supporting you in all aspects of the role.
This is a new nursery looking to add a strong member to the team, that can bring fun ideas, whilst supporting management with the daily running.
Salary negotiable depending on experience of the candidate.