Maths NQT | September 2018 | Southwark

Recruiter
Edustaff
Location
London (Greater)
Posted
11 Feb 2018
Closes
15 Feb 2018
Sector
Education
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Maths NQT - Southwark

Are you close to completing your PGCE or Teacher Training and looking for a great school to complete your NQT year?

Don't leave your applications too late, here at EduStaff we have already found great placements for NQTs of all subjects!

*** Maths NQT at a successful secondary school in Southwark
*** Maths NQT role available September 2018
*** Permanent, Full-Time Maths NQT post
*** MPS Inner London for the Maths NQT
*** Highly competitive CPD programme
*** School training success rate of 95% outstanding graded NQTs
*** Maths NQT in a highly respected department

About the School and Maths NQT Role

This role is a perfect opportunity for a hard-working, talented Maths NQT looking for a role starting September 2018. This role gives fantastic development opportunities. The school is known for its fantastic work with NQTs having a 95% rate of all NQTs being graded 'Outstanding', the other 5% being 'Good'. It has a strong reputation due to its highly competitive CPD on offer to all members of staff as well as staff satisfaction being at an all time high.

The school has a strong 'Value Added' ethos making sure all students gain the best possible education, consistantly striving to raise attainment while also creating a comfortable learning environment where students and teachers offer a mutual respect.

The Maths department have been working very hard under a new head of department to become fully established wanting to compete with some of the UK's best GCSE and A-Level grades and succeeding in doing so. This role does mean a lot of hard-work but it pays of in highly valuable ways. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity!

Maths NQT Specification

• MUST hold UK QTS or equialent
• Successful assessments during placements
• Have fantastic subject knowledge
• Want to eventually work as a Maths NQT up to A-Level
• Have a real passion for education

The school is very excited about the new Maths NQT position and welcomes applications from those who feel they can bring something positive to their environment. If you want to join this well supported secondary school in Southwark, apply now. Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Constant at EduStaff today.

Please note: only those qualified to work as a Maths NQT in the UK holding QTS should apply

Similar jobs

Similar jobs