Supplier Quality Engineer

Recruiter
Rise Technical Recruitment
Location
Poole
Posted
11 Feb 2018
Closes
15 Feb 2018
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Supplier Quality Engineer

Poole, Dorset

£40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance £5K + Training + Progression + Bonus + Share Save Scheme + Pension (6%)

Are you a looking for an autonomous role where you will be working directly with suppliers for a global manufacturing business, where you can input your own ideas and help drive the business forwards?

This company, part of a worldwide organisation that are market leaders specialising in the design and manufacture of components for a range of industries, are going from strength to strength. With extensive investment into the organisation and consistent year on year growth, they are now looking for someone to take a pivotal role in the organisation.

In this role you will be based in Poole for 80% of the time, working directly with suppliers for the company to improve their processes and lean activities and drive continuous improvements to increase the efficiency for on time delivery, defects, etc. The other 20% of your time will be travelling to and working with suppliers in the other plant locations in the UK.

The ideal candidate will have a background in quality engineering and lean continuous improvements from a manufacturing or production background, and have worked directly with suppliers beforehand.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking an autonomous position, where you will play a pivotal part in the ongoing success of a global manufacturing company, in a technically interesting and challenging position.

The Role:
*Responsible for quality improvements with the supply chain
*Working directly with the suppliers to drive lean and continuous improvements
*Look to improve efficiency, on time delivery, defects, etc.
*Introducing new parts and products to the suppliers
*80% working with suppliers in Poole / 20% working at other location in the UK

The Person:
*Quality and Lean background
*From a manufacturing, production or engineering background
*Knowledge of LEAN and CI improvements within supply chain
*Knowledge of Quality systems such as ISO standards, PPAP and APQP

Quality Manager, Supplier Development, Engineer, Business Improvement, Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, Lean, Continues Improvement, ISO, Automotive, Aerospace, Precision Engineering, Projects, Product,

This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.

Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed

Similar jobs

Similar jobs