A fantastic Nursery in Finchley is seeking a level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team.
The Nursery is a stunning, purpose built setting, and is equipped with state of the art facilities for children aged birth to 5 years.
As Nursery Nurse you will be qualified to NVQ level 3 in childcare or a fully recognised equivalent, and have experience in a day nursery setting.
You will be responsible for working with parents and carers to establish children's development starting points, from there you will have the ability to plan, provide and evaluate activities to stimulate children's learning, and you will have experience in working as a nominated Key Person.
You will have a working knowledge of the EYFS, Health and Safety standards and current best practices.
The Nursery offers a fantastic salary package and performance related bonuses, as well as amazing training, development and promotional opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Nurse will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 Early Years or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The Nursery offers Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
The Nursery offers amazing training, development and promotional opportunities.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION