As a Room Leader you will be joining an 'Outstanding' (in all Ofsted categories) Day Nursery, with a dedicated group of staff, ensuring each child's day is filled with educational activity, learning and fun!
This is a management position, so you need to have confidence in your ability to lead other staff members and to drive positive development for the children.
- Responsible for leading the staff team
- Safeguarding children ensuring excellent education & childcare
- Maintain a safe, secure and caring environment
- Take a leading role in the development & monitoring of high quality learning & teaching
- Take an active role within the Management Team
- Leadership capable with the ability to delegate and co-ordinate with team members
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. At least 2 years’ experience of working with children
- To hold a current First Aid Certificate. (Can be refreshed if recently expired or due)
- Understanding of and commitment to the implementation of equal opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
An Enhanced DBS is required for this role.