Early Years Teacher
Early Years Teacher Vacancy at Busy Bees Apsley,
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented?and qualified Early Years Teacher who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Apsley. You will be a EYT or QTS qualified Early Years Teacher who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Apsley Nursery
Busy Bees at Apsley is a local nursery serving the community.
Our nursery offers a well equipped day nursery with rooms that are carefully designed to cater for every child's individual needs and interests. We have separate gardens for each age group, allowing them to enjoy and explore the outdoors.
Our onsite Chef prepares and cooks a seasonal menu that caters for individual dietary requirements.
We offer both full and part time places for babies and children up to the age of 7 years old.
Our dedicated and experienced team are dedicated to providing a fun-filled, exciting time at our nursery whilst ensuring children learn through play at each stage of their development.
- Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery & pre-school
- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Busy Bees policies and procedures
- Ensuring a high standard of quality, safe, interesting and stimulating environment for children within group rooms
- Key person for a designated group of children in addition to have an overall duty of care to all children within the nursery
- To complete all required planning and record keeping in line with Busy Bees policies and procedures and ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times through adherence to Busy Bees safe working systems
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the Manager and Assistant Manager
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Early Years Teacher:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
A full and relevant Early Years Teaching qualification eg EYT or QTS with Early Years
Experience teaching within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79955990