Heart of the South Care Agency are now recruiting, offering exciting opportunities for individuals who have a true passion for care to become a valued member of The Toybox Agency!
Do you have high standards? So, do we! If you consider yourself to be enthusiastic and caring, then this role could be perfect for you!
The Toy Box Agency began in 1996 and expanded into Heart of the South in 2001 at our branch in Surrey, and in 2007 we opened a branch in Truro which is growing from strength to strength - we now provide care to all the big providers all over Cornwall.
Job Role involves:
- Providing care with a person-centred approach for young children.
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise the nursery.
- Supervise activities such as crafts, reading and outdoor games.
- Helping children to learn number skills etc
- Keeping records of children’s progress and sharing this information with parents.
- Being aware of health and safety and ensuring a child is safe.
What we need from you:
- Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Two references covering the last five years.
- A compassionate and motivated approach.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in care and a support setting. (This is not essential but you must have an understanding of a person centred approach and the willingness to learn.)
- A lot of creativity and imagination!
- An understanding of a child’s physical, social, intellectual and emotional development and knowing how to nurture and make them thrive!
What we have for you:
- A 24/7 on call service ready to offer support whenever you need it.
- Exceptional training with amazing training providers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.75 /hour
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960121797