Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Level 3 Practitioner - Part Time/Full time and Maternity Cover - Hounslow (TW5) and Cranford (TW4)
Our client's settings are family friendly and multi-cultural with a welcoming atmosphere, and friendly, dedicated staff. They concentrate on the health and wellbeing of the children who attend their playgroup setting based in Hounslow and their nursery based in Cranford. .
We are recruiting for Nursery Practitioners to join their team!
The successful applicant will work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences, which meet their individual needs.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To provide high standards of quality care and education within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- To observe, support and extend children learning.
- Support all children with SEN (Special educational needs) and/or a disability
- To plan appropriately for your key children using the EYFS framework
- To maintain accurate and effective children's records.
- To demonstrate good practice with regard to children with diverse needs and inclusion.
- To work with the Childcare and Education team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education.
- To ensure that children are kept safe, understand and when necessary follow Child Safeguarding Procedures.
- To ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met, and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- To develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with advisory teachers, schools, area Senco's and other agencies that may visit the setting.
Qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in Childcare
- Great passion for child development and a good working knowledge of the EYFS 0-5 years
- Excellent communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
- Good time management; punctuality and attendance.
- safeguarding training is required.
We are recruiting for a Full Time Level 3 qualified to work in their pack away Playgroup setting in Hounslow
This is a full Time, Term time role 8.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary is £9 per hour
We are also looking for a Part Time Level 3 Term Time Only Monday to Friday 8.45am to 1.00pm to work in the nursery setting in Cranford AND maternity cover Level 3 Term Time 8.00am to 6pm Monday to Friday
salary £9 per hour
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and quote ref AC1642 and ask for Lucy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960116076