My client a well established charity based in Harrogate are looking to appoint a Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis. The role will involve:
- Process payroll - to work in a busy finance department
- In addition to administering the payroll function, tasks also include:
- The transfer of information to HMRC (RTI)
- Performing month and year end processes including PAYE returns
- Administering the pension auto enrolment scheme
- Preparing and transferring monthly pension payments to our pension providers
- Producing and reconciling Support Worker holiday records
- Attention to detail is vital for this role, and you must have practical experience in all aspects of the payroll function (preferably with the use of Sage 50), together with demonstrable intermediate IT proficiency and a great "can do" attitude.
- Full time 37 hours per week - part time considered (minimum 30 hours per week - hours to ideally be worked over 5 days)
- £19,000 to £21,000 per annum depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
- In return you will receive a generous benefits package including discounts at high street retailers, access to our employee assistance scheme, and up to 30 days leave entitlement.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960114515