Marketing Communications Manager
- Renowned publishing and events organisation
- Marketing and Communications Manager role that will lead the communications strategy for the business
- Create, curate and commission content
- Raise the global profile of the business through PR work
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure that all campaigns are running smoothly
The Role: This is a great opportunity for someone to step up and lead this media business's global communications strategy. Working in a team of seven, this role will be responsible for creating, curating, and commissioning multiple forms of content. The Marketing Communications Manager will help run PR campaigns that will incorporate the distribution of press releases across a number of different regions. Other objectives will be to raise brand awareness, improve customer experience, and bring together internal employees. The successful candidate will have worked in a marketing and communications department of a B2B business (ideally media or publishing), be hungry, driven and be on the way up in their career.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing and Communications Manager include:
- Owning and enhancing all communications (both internally and externally) the company put out
- Creating a strategy that raises 'noise' about the business
- Working with the wider marketing tea, to support their objectives of lead generation
- Leading the internal communications strategy and tactical execution (events, newsletters)
Requirements for the role of Marketing and Communications Manager:
- 3+ years' experience within a B2B marketing and communications role
- Ideally worked for a events or publishing business
- Managed PR agencies to successfully build coverage
- Created marketing communications strategies
- Worked closely, or been in, the marketing function of a business
- Strong copywriting experience
- Curated and commissioned innovative content formats
This well established events & publishing business have seen tremendous amounts of growth over the last five years. Covering both publications and events, this is an exciting time for a marketer to join the business. If you have experience in setting a communication strategy and creating engaging content then this could be the role for you!
The Package for Marketing and Communications Manager:
- Salary: £40,000-45,000
Location: The position of Marketing and Communications Manager is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.