Live Event Assistant - Full Training
Live Event Assistant - No Experience Required!
Do you have previous experience in sales, customer serivce, events or promotions?
Hero21 have a permanent Live Event Assistant position available in our Glasgow promotions and customer service department. This is an exciting environment where our dedicated sales and promotions team are committed to working hard and smart to host the most professional and energetic events for our clients.
- Welcome challenges with a competitive flair
- Thrive individually and as part of an energetic team
- Work well under pressure
- Display a strong initiative
- Assume a natural leading role
Who are Hero21?
Hero21 are an Events & Marketing company. We specialise in live events, promotions, marketing services and brand awareness. Our client portfolio continues to grow and we now host events across the entire UK. If you’re an ambitious, proactive and self-motivated individual looking for a fast-paced role within the industry, then a career with Hero21 may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Hero21 are recruiting now, the positions are immediate start.
Some of the roles/responsibilities of a Live Event Assistant include:
- Representing clients on a professional basis at our live events
- Developing strong brand awareness for different clients
- Delivering competitive promotions across various campaigns
- In-House Training (including our Professional Development Programme)
Benefits of the Live Event Assistant role will be:
- Travel opportunities including nationwide business trips
- Financial bonuses for individuals meeting and exceeding goals and targets
- Full product training including client and campaign briefs
- City Centre Location
How to apply:
As we are looking to recruit immediately, please get in touch at your earliest convenience to be considered for the position. Apply by attaching your cv, there is no need to include a covering letter as someone will be in touch following receiving your cv to confirm some details via telephone. Good luck with your application.
As these positions are entry level, previous customer service experience is a bonus, however, not required! These roles are offered on a commission only basis allowing you to earn what you work for. Apply today to be considered for this self-employed position. Previous experience within sales, customer service, marketing, retail sales, hospitality, bar work, waiters, call centre, telesales would be advantageous, however not required! To be successful in the application process there will be a part of the interview process where you can shadow a manager for a day which will be unpaid.
ALL OPENINGS ARE AVAILABLE NOW, SO SEND YOU CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!