Do you want to be part of a successful expanding team with a company that values your professional worth? We have several flexible vacancies for experienced Care Assistants (HCA) working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes throughout the Yeovil area and the surrounding region.
We currently have shifts available in:-
- Castle Cary
We are especially interested to hear from carers able to cover afternoon and flexible weekend shifts, but with various full or part time, days and nights also available.
Take advantage of a free DBS check and free uniform for a limited time.The Position
Working as a Newcross Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring each resident receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will play an essential role in enabling residents to live fulfilling lives, partaking in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
Take advantage of flexible, agency-style working that fits around your needs but gives you all the benefits of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free ongoing training (earned as you work).
In order to ensure you always have enough work, you should be willing to travel around the local surrounding areas, therefore access to your own vehicle or public transport is desirable.The Benefits
- Pay rate of up to £13.27/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Free uniform upon joining
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch team support
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Newcross Healthcare began with a vision that 'there must be a better way'. There must be a better way for establishments to find temporary staff who are reliable, smart and suitably trained for the job, and for people to receive care in their own homes from compassionate, supportive staff.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against.