Assistant Brand Manager
Assistant Brand Manager
My client produces the finest sports supplements in order to help men and women across the world achieve their nutritional and physical goals.
The main role purpose will be to deliver excellent marketing plans, use true consumer and market insight and make every pound count for the consumer!
- Creating effective plans to build a brand that more and more consumer's desire, based on real and actionable consumer insights.
- Effectively managing and leading own projects to deliver against those plans and targets with both internal cross functional teams & external agency partners.
- Excellent execution of the communications plan, making every penny count for the consumer.
- Growing the brand by managing initiatives including portfolio refresh, recipe and packaging optimisation that deliver long term commercial goals.
- Supporting the marketing team with consumer & competitor understanding, as well as through effective management of internal processes.
- Ensure all business recommendations are effectively implemented based on consumer insight, with strong return on marketing investment. Direct responsibility for the analysis of performance of brand activities delivering learnings and insights to inform future activities.
- Manage key relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels and across all departments, ensuring optimum teamwork and value for money.
- Support the Marketing manager and broader marketing team with budget and internal/marketing processes.
- 1-2 years' experience working as part of a Marketing team, ideally within a branded environment.
- Shows passion, focus and determination to making a difference to the brand.
- Ability to put the consumer at the heart of decisions & recommendations.
- Interprets multiple data sources to build insight, recommendations & plans.
- Able to achieve the right balance of rigour & pace to ensure projects are market leading.
Critical Competencies / Skills
- Interest in sport - we don't care if it is horses, hula hoops or hurdles…or if it is a hobby or a passion!
- Passion for results - a bias for action and wanting to win. Pursues high standards of excellence.
- Interpersonal skills - excellent communication and listening skills
- Stakeholder Management - managing stakeholders is a key.
- Great Judgement - deal with ambiguity and has personal resilience
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.