Are you a natural born leader who’s ready for a new challenge? Become the Marketing Director for a leading B2B company based in Cheshire and deliver a cutting-edge marketing strategy which will drive the business forward! Recieve a competitive salary of £60,000 plus many more exciting benefits!
Our client are an international supplier and their various products are distributed to 100’s of countries across the globe. Innovation is at the fore-front of everything they do, so as they continue to dominate the global market, they are now on the hunt for a hard-working, highly experienced Marketing Director to join the team in order to cement the company as a world-class business.
The Marketing Director will report to the Group CEO whilst also planning and developing a highly successful marketing strategy which will differentiate the company from its competitors. They are looking for an individual who wants to become an integral part of a fantastic team, a person who boasts fantastic interpersonal and marketing skills will thrive within this role! The successful candidate will be a practical yet creative person who is comfortable working with technical people as well as board members.
The Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Director:
- Ensure the business’ brand reflect their values and is distributed consistently across all platforms
- Liaise closely with the Group CEO in order to develop the company’s culture and values
- Plan and deliver a highly successful marketing strategy and run innovative marketing campaigns which differentiate the company from competitors whilst also keeping in mind the business goals
- Work closely with the Promotions Manager in order to guarantee that high-quality collateral is produced in order to support the strategy and campaigns
- Manage third parties in order to ensure the marketing strategy is delivered seamlessly
- Deliver all marketing campaigns by working with the technical teams efficiently
- Take responsibility for the overall management of the website, from Front-End to Back-end including all SEO
- Take ownership of all in-bound marketing, social media and PR activity whilst also communicate effectively between the marketing department and the board
- Develop commercial proposals by utilising the knowledge of the business managers and also produce marketing materials which presents a strong and attractive brand to customers and other parties
The Perfect Candidate:
- Proven experience within a similar role is vital
- Proven track-record of delivering highly successful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Previous experience working in a B2B environment is also essential
- Capable of leading and developing a team of marketing managers and executives
- Fantastic interpersonal, time and budget management skills
- Has a strong understanding of the full-marketing mix!
Do you have what it takes to be their new Marketing Director? Apply directly online today!