Accounts & Audit Senior
Accounts & Audit Senior - Glasgow
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Senior for an established chartered accountants firm based in the city centre of Glasgow.
In this role, your time will be split across audit (75%) and accounting (25%), providing support to clients from a wide range of industry sectors including charities, energy and professional practices.
Our client is seeking a qualified or nearly qualified professional with strong communication skills and the desire to succeed.
Key responsibilities include:
* Working on a diverse portfolio of clients
* Will take responsibility for completing the audit work within the agreed timescale, with the support of the Audit Manager/Audit Partner
* Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records
* Working alongside the Private Client and Corporate Tax teams to ensure client needs are met
* Leading on some of the firms audits, responsible for the process form planning through to completion
* On occasion you may be responsible for supervising Junior staff in an Audit team
* Responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to a high standard
* Responsible for dealing with technical issues or seeking guidance where necessary
* ACA, ACCA, CA (or equivalent) Part Qualified, Finalist or Qualified
* Experience working in an Audit and Accounts role within Accountancy Practice
* Experience n leading Audits will be beneficial, but not required
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* The ability to work to deadlines and handle pressure
In return our client offers a competitive salary, whilst also providing an inclusive culture aimed at supporting the progression and development of it's people.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.