Development & Marketing Executive
About the role
Capita requires a Business Development & Marketing Executive to work within our Asset Solutions team based in Glasgow. This Job needs a professional individual with energy, creativity and flexibility. The successful candidate will be engaging and personable with excellent communications skills. You will be working for one of the business units within Capita Real Estate & property providing property and construction management consultancy services to private and public sector clients.
The position involves joining an existing team and playing a key role in a wide range of work winning activity with the objective of delivering tangible financial results for the business unit. It requires an experienced all-rounder with an energetic, flexible and proactive approach to complement the current team's skill sets.
Capita Real Estate & Infrastructure is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We have over 4,000 staff at 50+ offices in the UK and internationally, offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services. The breadth and depth of our experience ensures that we are able to add value to any project, regardless of its size, complexity or sector.
Asset Solutions is one of the business units within Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure, providing consultancy services to private and public sector clients. The BU is managed from the Glasgow and London offices.
The Business Development Director and team are based in Glasgow. It is expected that this position will be co-located with the team in Glasgow.
Our overall objective
Ensure that we conduct effective work winning campaigns to support our BD strategy. Achieve a high profile in our target markets, ensuring that external communications are impactful on the desired audience. Be an effective part of the process to win new business, with a particular focus on client relationships and communicating our proposition to our target markets.
The outcome of your contribution to the team effort will include
- Successful BD and marketing campaigns which generate new business opportunities
- A high profile in our target markets
- An effective communications framework in place which sends out clear, key messages and reaches all of our target audiences
- A best in class client engagement programme
- Well managed key client relationships
- Well designed and high impact internal and external communications
- Exceptional standard digital marketing
- Campaigns - lead on BD and communications in support of our campaigns
- Business unit's communications plan - work with BD Director on its development and implementation
- Lead on development of all marketing collateral
- Support Bidding activities
- Own the business units Marketing communications plan, including key messages, thought leadership, social media, press, awards and targeted communications campaigns
- Provide general Input and support to the business unit work winning effort
- Contribute to data management in the corporate CRM system
- Support on other initiatives such as bid submissions, client proposals and market research
- Assist in lead generation through targeted campaigns - making contact with existing and prospective clients to facilitate further engagement
What's in it for you?
Our company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most valuable asset. Our individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
Our culture is one of promotion according to talent and impact, not time served in the business. Ambition is expected and rewarded.
There are strong career opportunities across the Capita group nationwide and overseas, with a strategy of secondment and resource sharing to enable maximum opportunity for individuals.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process click apply now.
Once you apply we will send you a full Job specification that offers further detail on the vacancy and our responsibilities.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.