Financial Services Audit Manager
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a qualified Financial Services Audit Manager for a leading CA firm based in Edinburgh.
In this role, you will join the firm's thriving financial services audit department, being responsible for leading audit engagements from start to finish. You will utilise your supervisory skills in coaching and developing junior staff and take ownership of managing you client portfolio and identifying new business opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsibility for your own portfolio of clients
* Supervising, coaching and developing junior staff
* Liaising with Partners and keeping them informed of progress throughout assignments
* Reporting to senior client management and audit committees
* Identifying new business opportunities within your client base
* Fully qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent)
* Proficiency with IFRS, UK GAAP and FCA CASSS rules
* 5+ years audit experience (preferably in financial services) is essential
* Excellent supervisory skills
* Strong project management and decision making abilities
* Working knowledge of IT software, including Excel and Word
In return, you will be provided with an excellent base salary, flexible working hours depending on your circumstances and the opportunity to develop yourself further and progress as far as you want within the firm.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.