Head of Operations
Are you an experienced Operations Manager / Head of Operations ideally with a background in Fund or Wealth Management?
Do you have experience in people management, outstanding organisation skills and delivering to deadlines?
Would you like to work with a progressive company, in a supportive modern office with fantastic benefits?
Sound interesting? Read on...
Your duties will include:
- Managing and motivating a team
- Ensuring processes are adhered to and created / management where required
- Manage delivery of projects/process
- Ensuring best practice is performed at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive people management experience
- Have experience in the fund/wealth management industry
- Have experience in process improvement techniques such as Six Sigma / Lean
Reasons to work for my client:
- A non hierarchical, friendly and supportive team
- Thorough training and continued development prospects
- Sponsored studying for qualifications and time during work to study, including time off for studying after the 1st year of employment
- Modern open plan office in a sought after location with stunning views
- Free on site parking
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1% Pension scheme which will increase every year
- Discounted life insurance
The hours for this role are 8.30am to 5.30pm with a degree of flexibility to avoid traffic and the possibility of working from home occasionally once trained. A generous salary of £55,000-£70,000pa is offered dependent upon experience.
An immediate start is available however equally notice periods can be accommodated for the successful candidate.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.