Audit & Accounts Senior
Accounts and Audit Senior - Aberdeen
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Audit and Accounts Senior for an independent Chartered Accountants firm based in Aberdeen.
Working within the audit & accounts group, this role will provide you with the opportunity to build and develop your own portfolio of clients, working with diverse industry sectors including energy, agriculture, charities and construction.
* Managing a portfolio of clients from a wide range of industry sectors
* Preparation and audit of statutory accounts for owner-managed businesses
* Preparation of business tax computations
* Working with Senior Management to advance the business offering and helping identify new business opportunities
* Supervising junior staff and supporting their development
* Planning, executing and completing audit engagements to a high standard
* Newly/recently qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ICAS or equivalent)
* Experience from within a general practice firm is essential
* Knowledge of SAGE software
* Experience of accounts preparation and audits of SME's
* Corporate tax computation experience preferred but not essential
Is this you?
In turn, you will be provided with an excellent basic salary, the opportunity to develop yourself further and progress as quickly as you want within the firm.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.