Oracle/SAP/GRC Digital Integration Managers - Technology Risk
About the role
You’ll manage Technology Risk teams working on a diverse range of projects from GRC implementations to ERP system and control reviews, through to full scale security and control re-design and transformation projects. Reporting to a Director or Partner, you deliver digital integration (e.g. SAP, Oracle, GRC and/or Workday) related work to some of the largest organisations in the UK.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a growing team and to progress one’s skills and career, with development opportunities around Business Systems and broader business skills.
You’ll be required to be flexible on traveling for some international engagements.
About the team
You’ll work in our industry leading, London Top-Tier (LTT) team. Our LTT team provides services to a wide range of FTSE 100 clients from both the public and private sectors. Your role will see you working in industries of all varieties including retail, energy, entertainment and manufacturing.
You’ll be a key member in our Digital Integration team. The team represents a strategic priority for PwC due to the increasing demand from organisations to optimise risk and control management through technology. We’ve been successful in winning a number of significant risk and control transformation projects, supplementing an existing base of assurance and consulting engagements.
- Managing the delivery of relevant digital integration engagements
- Building and sustaining long-term relationships with key external clients
- Raising the profile of the team externally by expanding the network, including with external bodies
- Managing the work pipeline and resource requirements of your team
- Managing junior members of the team on assignments and taking an active role in coaching and running team training courses
- Supporting business development and proposal activity
- Experience working for large companies/clients, ideally FTSE100 companies or Government agencies
- Strong knowledge in either SAP, Oracle, Workday or other mainstream CRM/ERP solution, in or more of these areas; ERP security, business process controls expertise, GRC technologies
- Experience of implementing GRC technology solutions (controls module, risk module, audit management, Continuous Controls Monitoring, etc.)
- Experience of managing and developing teams and individuals
- Strong report writing, presentation and facilitation skills
- ERP security and controls expertise in SAP, Oracle, Workday or other mainstream CRM/ERP solutions
- ERP project/programme management or Assurance project/progamme experience
- Opportunity for working from home? (Yes, but by exception)
- Amount of time client based (50 -75%)
- Opportunity for job sharing? (No)
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes, 5 to 10%)
- Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? (No)
- Amount of time PwC office based (25%)
Closing date: 19th February 2018
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.