NVQ 3 in Early Years
Executive Head Teacher: Mrs Sylvia Libson OBE
Head of School: Ms Simrita Singh
Salary: Grade/scale point: Scale 3, points 14 to 17, Salary: £15,375 plus Outer London weighting (£1,851) / Full time (36 hours a week, 49 weeks a year)
Start Date: Required As soon as possible
Acorn Nursery is part of the Excellence in Education Trust based in Oakington Manor School. It is a purpose built Nursery with over 60 children from the ages of 4 months to 4 years and 11 months. It operates from 8 am to 6 pm for 49 weeks of the year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled, motivated, dedicated early years’ practitioner to join our outstanding team.
- Have experience of working in Nursery, Reception or a children’s centre setting
- Have a full and relevant level 3 qualification in childcare
- Have completed level 2 and are in the process of undertaking NVQ level 3 in childcare
- Are passionate about nurturing the development of young children
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Have a sound understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please visit our website via the button below. For further information about the posts or to arrange a visit please contact Nursery managers Jane or Jenni on 020 8902 2871 option 5.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interview Date: Interviews arranged on receipt of application
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.