Name of Executive Head Teacher: Jackie Marsh
Nursery Teacher (working across both sites: Mon & Tues at Fawood ARP. Wed, Thurs & Fri at Curzon MNS)
Salary: Main Pay Scale, points MO1 to MO6, Salary: £28,660 to £39,006
Curzon Crescent and Fawood are a Partnership of Maintained Nursery Schools, ARP & Children’s Centres. This post requires the candidate to work across both sites. We share many key staff and often train together. This offers all staff greater scope for professional development within our Partnership.
- Have QTS and experience of teaching nursery aged children in a diverse community.
- Have an in-depth understanding of autism and experience of supporting children on the spectrum.
- Have the highest aspirations for children’s learning and family engagement.
- Share our passion and enthusiasm for inclusive Early Years education.
- Be flexible and willing to work across both sites
- Bring a desire to be part of a team and to contribute to the wider work of the Centre.
We can offer you:-
- A unique opportunity to work in a Partnership of Maintained Nursery Schools with fully integrated Children’s Centres and an ARP for children with a diagnosis Autism.
- A collaborative working environment with a positive ethos which permeates throughout the Partnership.
- Excellent facilities.
- A learning community which values each person as an individual.
The support of a Governing Board and Senior Leadership Team that are driven to be the best we can be.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who is passionate about making a real difference to children’s lives. Applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers are most welcome
Closing Date: Tuesday 20 February 2018
Interview Date: Friday 23 February 2018
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply:
There will be opportunities for training and support in your role. We strongly recommend that you come and see Curzon Crescent & Fawood Children’s Centres for yourself; it is the best way to decide whether this is somewhere you would like to work.
Please contact Jackie Ashbourne on 0208 459 6813 to arrange a visit or for a job application pack.
If you wish to receive an electronic copy, please email via the button below.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.