Display Co-ordinator (Parental Leave)
Our Space department optimise the use of space in our stores to ensure we deliver great ranges for our customers. The Display team support the range change process by creating world class visually appealing planograms that deliver great availability and delight and inspire our colleagues and customers.
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Privilegecard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Follow display principles alongside each events objectives, to ensure I produce world class, visually appealing and operationally efficient displays for all space in all stores.
- Builds strong and effective relationships with stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Operation of Space, Range & Display systems in line with agreed processes and system boundaries
- Delivers plans in line with agreed milestones and escalates where appropriate, influencing the wider business to meet all critical path deadlines, to ensure we launch "right first time" for customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring all planograms deliver great availability for customers.
- Delivering "What Good Looks Like" by having great knowledge of my category and staying up to date on what Tesco and their competitors are doing through regular market reviews.
- Appropriate time is spent working with the Republic of Ireland to understand their objectives, build planograms and achieve strong collaboration.
- Embracing change to simplify the operation and reducing costs where applicable.
- Driving my capability through improving my training completion %.
- Providing information for store guides and communications that help communicate the brief for every range change.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
You'll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Retail experience (desirable)
- Project management experience
- Delivering to critical paths
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Building cross functional relationships
- Previous Space, Range & Display knowledge (desirable)
- Data analysis and insight
- Communication and Influencing
- Excel, Word & Powerpoint experience