KS2 Teacher - Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated KS2 teacher to join our dynamic and ambitious staff team as we journey to outstanding.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development through our strategic teaching school alliances.
- Happy and caring children who love learning.
- A supportive, forward thinking and dedicated team of colleagues.
- A diverse and harmonious environment to work and learn.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes.
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks.
- Implement creative approaches to learning and inspire others.
- Love learning, demonstrate resilience and be committed to excellence.
Visits to the school are essential. To arrange a visit please contact us on 01474534746.
Closing Date: 23/02/2018 at 12:00
Interviews: 28th February 2018
Information about the school
Holy Trinity School serves a multi-cultural part of Gravesend and is situated within walking distance of the town centre. Our school is within 8 miles from the M25 and the Dartford River Crossing.
The School was founded in 1865 when it was attached to Holy Trinity Church and is popular, oversubscribed and modern. Over 24 different languages are spoken by our pupils.
Our aim is to create a community where our core values of respect, love and honesty are seamlessly woven into all aspects of our lives and the curriculum. We encourage with praise; we teach by example; and are proud to provide a safe and happy environment that nurtures every child.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.