EBD SEN teaching assistant - Kings Norton
EBD SEN teaching assistants required
We are recruiting for EBD SEN Teaching Assistants to work within Behaviour centres located within the Kings Norton Area. Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils. The positions would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a special school
- Must have experience working with students with EBD
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS (update service)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Think and plan strategically
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive rates of pay from between £8.00 and £11 per hour (AWR Compliant).
24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
Exposure and networking opportunities to other schools associated with this school.
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be supporting teaching across various key stages. Working alongside the class teacher, you will help outside-class learning from pupils who have been identified as needing extra support or motivation. You may have to prepare the classroom daily, ensuring the appropriate learning resources are available for use by the pupils. You will be able to contribute to the planning of the various after school activities if needed.
Being proactive, professional and having a positive attitude is what we look for.
For any information and to apply please contact Rebecca on