Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing Operations Specialist - Crawley. An excellent opportunity for someone with an understanding of marketing automation and inbound marketing methodologies to work as part of a small team for a leading company within the travel industry.
Marketing Operations Specialist Responsibilities
You will be responsible for driving leads, conversions, customer engagement and inbound marketing tactics such as social selling search engine optimisation, landing page conversion testing and email marketing. Working in conjunction with other internal stakeholders, you will build the necessary sales pipeline, monitor and report on leads to drive continuous improvement and contribute to the creation of approved marketing materials for the company website, product blogs customer portals, community platforms and social media.
Marketing Operations Specialist Skills Required
- An understanding of marketing automation and inbound marketing methodologies including CRM and associated technologies (Eloqua/Marketo)
- Experience with CSS/HTML email marketing platforms
- Able to monitor and improve online marketing communication activities
- Able to manage multiple online marketing activities and projects at open time
- Experience in the travel industry or IT sector desirable
- Experience in B2B or B2C online brand reputation management
- Experience of integrating online and offline channels to improve communication efficiency
Marketing Operations Specialist Package
A basic salary up to £45k depending on experience + up to 10% bonus and benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://