ERP Solutions Architect
ERP Solutions Architect - Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365
As an ERP Solutions Architect you will be responsible for the design of comprehensive solutions for clients and will be involved the full project lifecycle form pre-sales to project delivery.
Candidates will be responsible for growing the enterprise vision and business through the successful delivery of ERP projects.
Role responsibilities include:
* Conduct pre-sales meetings with clients to understand their requirements, challenges in order to build solutions that meet their needs
* Assist with proposals and tenders covering solution definition, compliance requirements and cost
* Design custom Dynamic AX / 365 solutions for clients that fit their business processes and requirements, test customisations to identify any potential issues
* Liaise closely with colleagues, particularly Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered
What you'll bring:
* Previous ERP systems experience, preferably Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365
* Experience designing ERP solutions in areas including; financials, procurement, accounting, manufacturing, CRM and HR & payroll
* Software design experience
* Previous experience of delivering customer workshops as well as presenting pre-sales demonstrations
* Experience estimating the costs for implementing ERP services
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business in a key role, for more information please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.