A Release Manager job for an exciting Finance organisation based in Central London with a salary up to £50,000
Your new company
This finance organisation was set up following the recession to help promote and secure finances for start-ups and SME's across the UK. They work closely with the Central Government to ensure funds are available, used effectively advise on different options available to companies.
They will be extremely busy as we navigate Brexit so this is an excellent opportunity to join a key organisation.
Your new role
This Release Manager job will be responsible for managing the release strategy and processes for all system developments and updates. You will be working with external third-party suppliers to define the appropriate release practices, co-ordinate release schedules and manage timelines.
You will also work closely with internal stakeholders including Test Managers, developers and analysts to ensure that all releases go ahead in an effective manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Microsoft technology (e.g. VSTS and TFS)
- Experience with programme assurance and oversight
- Experience with release management processes and tools (e.g. ITIL, BCS)
- Experience working with 3rd parties
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with one of the Country's keys financial organisations who are working on some exciting projects over the next two years.
You will also be offered:
- A competitive salary of up to £50,000
- Bonus of 11.5%
- Pension of 15%
- 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.