Payroll Advisor (temp)
£18,000-£22,000 pro rata
Brookson are looking to hire a temporary payroll advisor to join Brookson Direct to assist with end to end medical payroll. The role holder will need to ensure Medical payroll and any payroll implementation projects are completed effectively, accurately and in a timely manner
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation, ensuring all payments are paid correctly and on time to third party bodies.
- Calculation and processing of statutory declarations, ensuring all relevant returns and payments are completed in accordance with HMRC current legislation
- Monitoring new starters and leavers, processing changes to terms and conditions of employment, promotions, and pay changes
- Processing monthly auto enrolment and updating information on the system
- Administration of employee holiday entitlements
- Able to plan/prioritise and deliver against tight deadline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement based on knowledge and understanding
- Ability to develop systems and tools to facilitate timely and accurate financial and KPI reporting
- Primary responsibility will be to ensure that key information for the monthly payroll is up to date, accurate and compliant with current legislation
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business.