Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Salary: 30 - 35k
My client operates globally, with manufacturing sites in Europe, Asia and the USA. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer - Job Outline:
Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all electrical plant equipment and machinery on site is operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
Maintenance Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain all machinery.
- Operate a preventative maintenance system (PPM) to ensure that the machinery is in good working order.
- Fault find and repair any Electrical or Mechanical related problems on equipment.
- Demonstrate effective technical skills to support manufacturing operations.
Maintenance Engineer - About You
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry with experience across electrical maintenance (CNC, PLC's) and Mechanical maintenance (pneumatics and hydraulics). You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Multi Skilled 60% electrical and 40% mechanical
- Hold an engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC or HND (Desirable)
- Hold a 17th edition
For more information please call Jay Faulkner (Maintenance Engineering Specialist) on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79430100