Community HCA - Portsmouth
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
The role is 'Early Supported Discharge', which essentially means to care and support patients when they have been discharged from hospital to help them settle at home and reduce the risk of them being re-admitted. Patients are likely to be post surgery or respiratory cases
- It is a community based role so you will need to own a car and business use insurance
- They will do a variety of general care (i.e. blood pressure) and personal care (i.e. bathing, dressing)
- Will assist patients with Meds, so meds management training required
- Candidates need to have level 2 or 3 or a minimum of 1 years exp)
- You will be provided with mobile/tablets and have access to 24/7 clinical support team
- There will be 7-3 & 2-10 shift patterns (7.5 hours paid on timesheet basis)
- Minimum 3 months, possibly longer
- Telephone interviews to be arranged
If you would be interested please email or alternatively call on and ask for Michael.