Supply Planning Manager
Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit an experienced Supply Planning Manager for a Global Company based in Kent. This role comes fantastic benefits including healthcare, pension, life cover and much more. Ideally you will have managed a large supply/production planning team for a FMCG/Manufacturing business.
The Role :
* Maximizing customer service by analysing available inventory, inbound movements, planned production and outbound movements against customer orders.
* Applicants will require analytical skills, including the ability to analyse current inventory, planned production, and receipts to determine solutions for projected material shortages in the short term horizon.
* Strong communication skills are essential, as the successful applicant will be an integral part of multi-functional team with contacts at various global locations.
* Manage the supply planning team for one of the supply networks or value streams.
* Key responsibility will be in developing the operating strategies for a supply chain and gaining alignment with production and market resources.
* The role also offers support and some leadership for optimization projects, material changes, supplier capability, and defect reduction. Close collaboration with Procurement and Material Supply resources is essential, in addition to working with procurement planners and site resources.