International Communication Administrator
To centrally manage & own the International Retail website (Launchpad)
To provide clear, accurate and timely communication between HO and partners and provide supporting materials to ensure consistency of message & brand delivery.
To provide a central facilitator & support function to the International team
- Manage the delivery of content and maintenance of the Retail website (Launchpad) for franchise & all B2C customers.
- Engage & network with key internal stakeholders to ensure all areas of the Retail website remain Brand consistent, relevant and up to date
- Primary contact within Mothercare for the Retail website
- Ownership of Retail website training, both externally & internally, ensuring the website User Guide is current & maintained as a working document. Train all partners & internal colleagues as required and develop & manage the training programme to support this.
- Works with the ISD service manager and communicates all website defects through the agreed channels to ensure issues log is resolved to contractual guidelines
- Produces relevant communication for franchise partners and manages all publications on to the Retail website to meet all timelines. Using content from various sources, to a high standard in the most efficient & cost-effective way
- Collates and manages the publication of the International Brand newsletters to partners & internally
- Ensures all retail manuals are maintained & issues updates onto Retail website as required
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, VM, Retail teams to ensure all assets are uploaded & accessible to all partners/B2C customers
- Set up & maintain a partner Q&A "inbox" ensuring queries are distributed to relevant internal team
- Develop a feedback/questionnaire forum through survey tool ensuring its use at all relevant points
- Supports the Programme coordinator in the compilation of the International communication planner to ensure all communication is relevant & timely for all partners.
- Align service levels to markets to the agreed market categorisation guidelines. International Team
- Maintain a central data folder of international contact & distribution lists etc
- Super user & administrator for the contract database.
- Provide overall office support to the International team.
- Ensure all audio/VC equipment is maintained & own training as required
- Raising PO's for departmental invoices on CODA system Brand events/conferences
- Assisting with the delivery of best in class selling events throughout preparation to event delivery
- Supports the Programme office with the delivery of all International Brand conferences
What’s in it for you?
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.