Copywriter - Health / Scientific Content
Copywriter (Health / Scientific Content)
A talented Copywriter is needed to join a leading online platform for medical innovations. Working from home on a permanent part-time basis (2/3 days a week), expect to make a big impression writing top quality, clean, scientific / health copy.
With a state-of-the-art online platform, this ground-breaking consulting services firm brings together innovators, experts and investors to provide them with insight and practical resources to help find the answers to medical questions. In short their aim is to empower those in medtech to deliver tomorrow's health solutions.
Joining as the Copywriter / Heath Writer you will work directly with physicians and clients to create a variety of scientific content (trade articles, PPT presentations, congress abstracts) and commercial / PR content. Whether you are researching and writing scientific articles; interviewing physicians in order to ghost-write articles for trade magazines; creating articles for in-house / client newsletters; writing press releases and media kits or managing the social media community, it will be your ability to produce factually accurate copy that is inspiring, exciting and informative that drives and empowers health solutions.
To qualify. You could be a talented Copywriter / Health Writer / Content Manager / Creative Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Copywriting role – with an interest / passion or understanding of Science and Health issues;
- Excellent writing skills;
- The ability to produce factually accurate copy that is inspiring, exciting and informative;
- Strong creativity and organisational skills
- The ability to establish good relationships with a large number of external clients and contacts;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Platforms such as Word and PowerPoint;
- You are fluent in English.
Please can you include a couple of examples of your work in your application that showcase your excellent copy writing skills (scientific / health based content would be a bonus).
This is a fantastic role for a Copywriter to join a company where you will get to make a huge impact and grow your skills as the company expands.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management At least £200.00 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management At least £200.00 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Project / Product Management At least £200.00 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management At least £200.00 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)