Our client is a leading supplier of specialist hygiene services throughout the Greater London area, they are now looking for an exceptional Night Manager.
The individual will be required to complete supervision and quality control/training of teams deployed on tasks during the silent hours, also with the ability to self-schedule visits to teams outside the remit, the client is also able to offer initial and ongoing training covering the role specifics.
Role and responsibilities:
To pro-actively and efficiently manage the company's operational workforce by ensuring all night work is carried out to required standards, health and safety regulations are followed and teams produce the necessary information to allow the company to fulfil its reporting and other obligations to its clients. In doing so, being always conscious of optimisation of income and costs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervision of and first point of contact for all cleaning technicians (in tandem with Night Supervisor(s))
- Ensure teams are properly briefed each week regarding jobs to be completed paying particular attention to high risk jobs, health & safety concerns, specific client and additional access requests
- Reassign teams when necessary
- Meet teams at the end of each week (usually Friday) to review completed jobs/paperwork and to carry out van, equipment and any other necessary checks
- Issue equipment, PPE, clothing, and stock to teams as required and record all issues in Company records
- Training of cleaning technicians in all aspects of on-site extraction system cleaning work and Health &
- Completion of regular refresher training for all cleaning technicians and regular employee appraisals in line with the Company's training schedule
- On-site support of cleaning technicians whilst working to achieve high standards of cleaning
- Complete training and site audits each night and job checks as required, including reporting
- Carry out site surveys of new sites as required, including reporting
- Fit access doors and remove fans as required
- Hand over and briefing to Operations Director at 7.00am each working day
- Monitoring of stock levels and reordering as required
- Point of contact for Company's office team and Operations Director with full and complete information regarding work carried out
- Meet clients and/or sub-contractors as required
- Keep own skills and training up to date and relevant
- Any other responsibilities as the Company may reasonably require
Qualifications and education requirements:
- Computer literate
- Experience in any form of engineering maintenance an advantage
- Commercially minded
- Problem solver
- Good man & job management - able to manage multiple teams & jobs to ensure full, profitable work schedule achieved at all times
- 'Can do' attitude with the ability to self-schedule.
- Excellent motivational skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with good prospects within it, they are looking for a candidate with excellent man management and motivational abilities to promote a high level of team ethic within the workforce and also have an excellent eye for detail and standards.
For more information please click APPLY