Beautiful 2 rosette hotel located in a bustling town in Suffolk are actively seeking a new Head Chef to lead this established loyal brigade of 10 chefs. This medium size hotel has a fantastic reputation and repeat leisure and corporate business.
As Head Chef you will have experience in rosette quality cooking, you will be a calm individual with great man management skills.
We are seeking a Head Chef who has a creative flair and can add modern touches to seasonal dishes using exciting ingredients and unusual flavours. Offering a balanced seasonal menu encompassing a varied menu of fine dining dishes to traditional offerings and delightful afternoon teas you will understand the audience of a luxury hotel.
- Working 45 - 48 Hours a week in a large kitchen with modern equipment the team has great morale and the General Manager ensures that effective communication between Front & Back of House is maintained
- The hotel is modern funky with a menu that matches.
- The food is locally sourced where possible and the menus are changed regularly to reflect seasonal specials and enticing dishes for regular clientele.
- Cover wise is quite seasonal so 80 in low season and up to 150 high season. With a dedicated Breakfast Chef and Pastry department the new Head Chef will have all the staff to work with.
- This private group recognise that the Kitchen is a pivotal part in the success of the hotel.
- We need a Head Chef who will encourage development within the team, will listen to the brigades ideas and train, support and develop where required.
- Salary is dependent on experience but with company discounts and benefits this is a unique opportunity that has not been on the market for over 5 years due to the commitment of the current Head Chef.
For more information please click APPLY