Nestled in a beautiful location in Suffolk close to the historic market town of Bury St Edmunds this luxury hotel are currently seeking an experienced breakfast chef to work 5 / 7 days per week 6am - 2pm daily.
We are looking to recruit a passionate and happy Breakfast chef who is proactive and organised, a chef that can manage breakfast service and assist the rest of the brigade after breakfast service with prep.
- Effectively and efficiently run your section as per instruction to the highest set standards.
- Cooking fresh breakfasts from the seasonal menu utilising the fresh, locally sourced products
- In charge of storage, preparation, production and presentation of all foods in line with the customer expectations and those of the client.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through efficient delivery of food and flexibility to changes required by customers.
- Assist in the preparation of colleague meals as instructed.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all food preparation and storage areas to the highest set standards,
- Maintain a proactive awareness of Health and Safety standards.
- Carry out all reasonable requests made by the Head Chef, his deputy and other team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the venue
- Work professionally and with a positive attitude as part of the kitchen team.
For more information please click APPLY