Key Account Director
Our client is a pioneering financial wellbeing technology company who are looking Client Relationship Manager/Key Account Director has experience of managing large enterprise accounts.
Having been a start-up business only a few years ago and following successful investment our client is keen to remain the leading financial wellbeing technology company in the UK.
With the on boarding of large logo wins they are now keen to find a driven and influential account director/senior client relationship manager with experience in SaaS, preferably with loans/savings experience - however, Financial Services/Employee Benefits/Financial Wellbeing experience would also be considered.
See below highlights:
- London based - only in its fourth year and already upwards of 110 employees
- Recognised as one of the "top 50 most disruptive companies in the UK by Real Business" and won "Benefits Innovation of the Year", at the Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards.
- Highly commended for "Innovation in Consumer Finance" at the Money Age Awards and Financial Wellbeing provider to the winner of the Employee Benefits Awards' "Best Financial Wellbeing Strategy".
- Well-funded (over £100m worth of investment), have over 700,000 members (and counting), great clients and people.
- Fun, collaborative, diverse, enabling, smart, inclusive and friendly environment
- KPMG's 50 Emerging Fintech Stars of tomorrow, celebrating the most innovative organisations leading the tech revolution
- Co-Founder has been awarded the Entrepreneur Rising Star award
- Ethical Financial Services Provider of the Year at the Money Age Awards
- Offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package such as Generous Annual Leave Allowance, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Pension, Gym Subsidy, Friday Lunches, Equity Shares, a fully stocked fridge and various other perks.
The relevant person will need to have a have a track record overseeing large accounts and a successful track record of improving client engagement.
Our client will consider candidates who have worked in the employee benefits, lending/savings or SaaS sector.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a vibrant, energetic team who are making a difference in the lending and savings market.
For more information please click APPLY