Our well known client based West Drayton are looking for a HR Administrator to come onboard and join their fun and friendly HR team. The successful candidate will be providing an efficient HR administration service to the team.
- Timely data collation and coordination of HR and payroll data in readiness for monthly payroll
- Undertake payroll year end processes - with strict adherence to deadlines
- To review, update and maintain company policies ensuring they are in line with current employment legislation - and communicate supporting procedure to staff
- To manage the recruitment process including conducting interviews where appropriate, and inductions
- Ensure the HR employee database is up to date ensuring data integrity in maintained
- Responsible for all employee administration - from starters to leavers administration
- Coordinate and communicate company benefits to employees and liaise with external benefit providers/bodies
Key Skills Required:
- Studying or willing to study towards CIPD qualification
- HR Knowledge - generalist level
- Organised multi tasker who delivers on time
- Ability to translate employment law legislation into to practical procedures
- Focus on attention to detail and accuracy
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.