Customer Admin Manager
Our international Client based in Egham, Surrey require an experienced Customer Admin Manager to join this dynamic team for a period of 1 to 2 months.
You will be responsible for managing the sales order processing for the UK/Irish and Nordic regions
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Ensuring all sales orders are processed by the department on an accurate and timely basis - with the correct product / price / customer account and delivery address - covering manual and EDI processed orders
Liaising with Product Marketing to ensure accurate standard pricing and special pricing is maintained with the product / customer matrix of SAP
Ensuring all internal and external customer queries are appropriately reviewed / investigated and responded to by the department in the most economic / efficient / effective and professional manner
Ensuring the department acknowledges customer orders and distributes back-order reports in a timely manner
Ensuring the department manages product returns (RANS) with timely delivery and collection of respective replacement and faulty products
Maintaining regular contact with internal supply chain / fulfilment teams and external to ensure process flows results in customer expectations being satisfied
Manage supply chain management including local consumables stock
Planning responsibility for Sales
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Supply Chain and Sales Administration Supervisory role
- Proven team player with leadership skills including the ability to manage and motivate a team and to drive continuous improvement
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to support, advise and influence managers from different parts of the business.
- Strong IT literacy, Microsoft Excel & Word in particular
- Knowledge of SAP
- Hands-on approach and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.