Oracle SOA ADMINISTRATOR
An experienced SOA Administrator is required for a permanent role based in Birmingham. The SOA Administrator will be responsible for administering, managing and supporting the Oracle WebLogic and SOA infrastructure whilst supporting the underlying technologies.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, able to provide support and coaching to other team members, as well as working collaboratively on operational tasks and activities. You will also be responsible for maintaining the core infrastructure, ensuring system software is at current recommended levels, as well as looking to develop platforms and improve the processes and procedures.
Required skills and experience;
- SOA \ WebLogic technologies
- LINUX \ Redhat \ AIX OS environments
- Tomcat \ Apache
- SAN technologies
- Knowledge of enterprise monitoring software and procedures
- A good understanding of ITIL
- Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work based on the needs of the department and its overall goals
- Good communications skills
- Perform regular proactive capacity planning and analysis.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to users and IT in line with current best practices.