Recruitment Consultant - Macclesfield - Warm Desks - Accountancy & Finance or Office Support / Commercial
The company is local, friendly, independent recruitment agency with a 20 year track record of providing finance and commercial recruitment across Cheshire and Manchester. An opportunity now exists for an experienced recruitment consultant to take a warm desk.
Recruitment Consultant Package
- Salary in the range £20,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
- Good commission scheme (up to 25%) providing genuine OTE of £40,000+ in your first year and £50,000+ in year two (the desk has previously provided £70K income)
- Occupational pension scheme, healthcare and use of a pool car.
- Holidays rising to 28 days + bank holidays + 2 charity days.
- Regular sales incentives, cash prizes, Spa Weekend in the Lakes, Cup Cake Fridays, bottles of bubbly etc…
- 9 - 5.30 working hours with flexibility for family commitments etc…
- Must have experience as a Recruitment Consultant working in a Recruitment Agency.
- 12 months+ experience - salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Commercial / Business Support or Finance / Accountancy sector recruitment experience.
- "360 degree" recruitment experience - whilst you will inherit existing business and have vacancies to work on from day one you will also be able to develop your desk, follow up leads to win new accounts etc...
- You'll have a good work ethic and be "self managing".
- Friendly team player with a mature outlook.
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today!
This recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.