Head of Marketing and Communications for Sport and Lifestyle
The role will involve working closely with peers, Business Units (BU’s) and Finance departments to increase awareness of the Sport and Lifestyle department, and work with relevant industry contacts.
The jobholder will be responsible for spearheading marketing and communications in relation to department activities. The jobholder will be responsible for growing and maintaining relationships within the industry, relevant agencies and press with the aim of building up Sport and Lifestyle as a respected entity.
He/ she will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and elevating company perception via product placement.
1. Develop and create global communication strategy for Sport and Lifestyle, liaising closely with relevant regional offices
2. Implementation of the global marketing and business strategy development for Sport and Lifestyle
3. Manage all aspects of company product placement as part of projects/collaborations and sponsorships.
4. Proactively drive placement in relevant areas.
5. Manage all departmental public relations and high profile events and activities from conception, including project planning, critical path, budgeting and analysis of ROI according to established criteria.
6. Secure significant editorial coverage for Sport and Lifestyle by developing and pitching stories, securing maximum visibility of new products in well-targeted international and regional media.
7. Ensuring celebrity and press attendance in order to generate editorial coverage for Sport and Lifestyle
8. Manage coordination of all marketing and communication activities with internal business units and communication departments
9. Manage internal/external project teams to develop and deliver promotional assets as and when appropriate
10. Build industry and press database and relations for Sport and Lifestyle
11. Partner with outside agencies involved in Public relations, select event organization as and when appropriate
12. Partner with all CB&C regional offices on key initiatives.
13. Manage department budget.
14. Work across Business Units within brand's Group
Company DescriptionWe consider our clients, who come from the worlds of luxury, retail, fashion, travel, leisure and the arts, to be our partners. We endeavour always to exceed their expectations by proposing the very best talent from our broad international contact base.