Field Service Engineer - London (N, S, E postcodes)
Field Service Engineer
Location: London (North, South, East postcodes)
Salary: £19k per annum basic salary (OTE of £21.5k with bonus + overtime) Vehicle and fuel card provided
Concept are currently recruiting for a number of Field Service Engineers for a large IT Service Provider based out of Derby.
This role is ideal for anyone with a base PC knowledge (installation/repair) with a willing to work and earn.
Current members of the team have come from the following backgrounds:
- EPOS installations
- IT Field Service Engineer
- PC Shop Repair
- IT Workshop Engineers
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and/or repair faults to component level and effect repair on site, or whole unit replacement where required.
- Carry out programme upgrades on site.
- Planned and regular maintenance of all on-site equipment.
- Provide site with any additional information or training. Advise users on basic operation of equipment.
- Regular liaison with the Engineering Scheduler. Close calls with the Engineering Scheduler as soon as these are completed.
- Provide regular updates on progress, details of any other relevant issues, or further action to be taken.
- Full and detailed completion of all appropriate paperwork.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Background knowledge in computer hardware (Epos, pc's, pc peripherals, IP networks)
- Clean driving licence is essential.
- PC literate (all MS Office suite) and aptitude to pick up new software packages quickly.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Willing to work - the more you work the more you will earn with the company's uncapped bonus structure!
- Experience in a field based customer service engineering role, ideally in the retail/hospitality/leisure industry.
- Experience of maintaining and installing EPoS equipment.
If you're interested in applying please click apply or contact Luke Hartle ( / 0844 800 6600)